Unique - Powerful - Large - Raw
South Africa lies within the 2nd largest continent on the planet, and is home to outstanding wildlife, rich cultures & traditions and breathtaking scenery. All of which will make you fall in love with South-Africa. Are you ready for this?
Every year we try to visit different countries and normally never go back to the same place, but South-Africa has become an exception. There is just something that lures us back.
Luckily it is so large that each travel itinerary can be completely different. South Africa still surprises us every time we visit.
Your guide to South Africa
Browse through my posts and if you cannot find what you’re looking for get in touch. Maybe I can help you or at least guide you in the right direction.
Recent posts about South Africa
South Africa Cape Town with KidsJanuary 12, 2019
South Africa with Kids – Eastern CapeJanuary 12, 2019
South Africa :: Garden Route with KidsJanuary 12, 2019
South Africa Garden Route Road Trip with KidsJanuary 12, 2019
Tips & FAQ
Itineraries & Road Trips
- 20 Day Road Trip Itinerary from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth
- Part 1 of the 20 day itinerary :: Garden Route road trip with Kids, Gansbaai & Hermanus
- Part 2 of the 20 day itinerary :: Garden Route road trip with kids, Knysna & Plett area
- Part 3 of the 20 day itinerary :: South Africa with kids , Eastern Cape, Safari & Wild life
- Part 4 of the 20 day itinerary :: Cape Town with kids