Unique – Powerful – Large – Raw
South Africa lies within the 2nd largest continent on the planet, and is home to outstanding wildlife, rich cultures & traditions and breathtaking scenery. All of which will make you fall in love with South-Africa. Are you ready for this?
Every year we try to visit different countries and normally never go back to the same place, but South-Africa has become an exception. There is just something that lures us back.
Luckily it is so large that each travel itinerary can be completely different. South Africa still surprises us every time we visit.
Our recent posts about South Africa
Your guide to South Africa
Browse through my info’s, blogs and itineraries and if you cannot find what you’re looking for get in touch. Maybe I can help you or at least guide you in the right direction.
South Africa Tips & FAQ
- Tenikwa Wildlife Centre with Kids - Why is it A MUST visit
- How to organise a succsessful Safari Game Drive with Kids TOP TIP
- South Africa with kids FAQ and all you need to know for a successful family trip
- IMPORTANT, Check before travelling with children to South Africa
- Travel with young kids - what to consider
- South Africa with young Kids :: 20 Day Road trip from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth
- Part 1/4 :: 4 Days around Hermanus & Gansbaai
- Part 2/4 :: 6 Days around Knysna & Plettenberg Bay
- Part 3/4 :: 4 Days around Port Elizabeth
- Part 4/4 :: 5 Days around Cape Town with Kids