So glad you have found our Swiss Hiking Map! That means you are definitely on the right path!
On the map below you will find the location of all the hikes we have done with our kids. The hikes are listed on our blog with detailed maps, arrival information and other useful things you love when hiking with kids. You will find the link to the blog post, here on the map location. This will make it easy for you to select a hike according to which area you are.
How does the Swiss Hiking Map work
If you click on a hiking icon you will get some quick information on the area and I have also stated the age of the twins when they hiked it first.
But please bear in mind that each kid is different and their hiking abilities vary a lot, like they do in adults. We do a lot of hiking and I believe our kids are good little mountaineers for their age.
Enjoy your days on the mountains
Some hikes in Valais you may be interested
HIKING WITH KIDS 3 -4 YEARS OLD
- Zermatt – Family Hike from Sunnegga to Zermatt
- 12 Easy Hike with Kids in Valais
- La Tzoumaz – Family Hike along a Theme Trail “5 Senses”
- Derborence, The Valley of Wonders of Nature – Hiking Guide
- Crans Montana – Family Walk – Bisse des Miriouges
- La Grande Dixence Dam – A Family Hike
- Lake Sanetsch – Easy Hike around the Lake
- Tseuzier Lake – Best family friendly hike with little kids
HIKING WITH KIDS 4 -5 YEARS OLD