ITALY – The Mediterranean food coastline
Isn’t delicious food the first thing that comes into your mind when thinking of Italy?
All the fresh antipasti, seafood, pizzas, pasta and for sure in our family the main subject, ITALIAN ICE CREAMS.
This surely makes Italy a prime destination choice for families because the kids will eat their dinner here, and probably even better than at home.
As we live only a couple of hours from the border with Italy it has become a very comfortable destination for us.
But Italy has certainly much more to offer than the amazing cuisine. Home to much of the world’s greatest art and architecture, history, events, and along with its amazing nature is what makes Italy just so exciting.
Your guide to Italy
Browse through all my info’s, blogs and itineraries and if you cannot find what you’re looking for get in touch, maybe I can help you or at least guide you in the right direction.
- Best way to visit Florence in a day with kids
- 9 Days Liguria & Tuscany Road trip
- 3 Tuscan Villages you should not miss
- Visit Pisa “Piazza dei Miracoli” in half a day with kids
Salento Region – Apulia
- 26 Amazing Photos through Otranto’s Old Town
- Lecce – 11 Amazing family friendly activities not to be missed